The gym equipment in the area although small, have no coach, can only benefit is the Jihumeiren, most of the time, can be Yixiang into their own private gym, the Huihanruyu quietly alone, more enjoyable. But today, all of a sudden there was a light of the upper body, wearing a warm grandfather and the New balance of Qiao Bangzhu Uncle, I completely broke the imagination of the private gym, and the Uncle also with great volume, saw an evening of the Phoenix Satellite TV, it seems that Is "approaching the Olympics," the performance of the masses of the people Qiaoshouyipan Olympic program, which I particularly intolerable.
Generally speaking, I do not mean something will be very happy to express the dissatisfaction, probably because the subconscious, I do not want their often caught too many negative emotions, our side can criticize, indignation things too much, To do an angry critics is relatively easy, but a positive and constructive attitude, and therefore it is particularly valuable.
May be the time, I feel more and more difficult to calm attitude to face this issue of the Olympic Games. Because, as a country's public events, I think it seems to have crossed the appropriate scope, too many violations to my private life.
I have no right on behalf of other people, I only talk about what are the implications:
Overhaul of various projects, spent huge amount of revenue, and whether the necessary proof is tight, whether corruption, we can not know, at least in my view, that's quite a waste, but also to Beijing in recent years, continued to show a The appearance of the site.
Single and Double lines of mandatory restrictions. In the city within the mandatory requirements of the Single and Double motor vehicle travel, the next day, the official statement is to increase the capacity of roads, improve air quality, and this I believe that when the trial operation last year, the road is the car that suddenly cut by half, That is paradise. However, restrictions will be in the days immediately into hell. Although we have been restricted, inverted also appears fair, but I always suspected, there is no need in terms of time (July 20 to September 20) Space (Beijing SAR) to do so absolute » And to take this measure will cause many social loss, seems to have never released any official estimates, is also a very difficult convincing.
I do not know what kind of name, some may not be the formal expulsion, but did so very convenient to the residents around the market, my mother before to a total market, is said to have directly in the vegetable growers are selling cheap and fresh, last week, this market Disappeared, is said to come back to re-September, immediately after the discovery Caijia up, but also can not buy less of the fresh. This is my mother every day in one of the topic with emotion. It is said that many of the basement area are brutal expulsion of households, is hardly a time to any direct or objects closed doors, it is conceivable that it will not only directly caused many people immediately homeless, the more so that these people are living area will also be of flu Remain unchanged, because they live in the basement of people, perhaps it is for neighboring residents, providing cheap, convenient service.
As workers in Beijing, must also be subjected to prosecute the temporary card and rent Biao, although these two things to me there is no direct effect, but they can understand and accept, particularly for the latter is a normal market behavior, and Non-caused by the coercive power, BI can actually still classified as "不爽" list, the best of hate Ukraine and housing on the causes of these reasons have more resentment.
doubleaf twitter in the past have added on some, because I am not quite sure the details, not the Luanyue.
Feedsky annual session of Indoor Games, I quite like, you can work up activities, a Dahuxiaojiao, very good. But is too arbitrary, is grand enough, it should be recommended Showtime the next time a set of rent in advance more to do with the Office of the exclusive venue of the competitions, we can also ask to competition, we must work to the daily running exercise, Single and Double, according to the car running and switch between, the project can not win the students, could also consider Quantui. This session will be able to successfully run the Indoor Games.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment