Sohu engage in the Olympic Firefox browser, Firefox-based increase and a number of Olympic-related functions.
I am more interested in is that this behavior legitimate? »
Generally speaking, Firefox's trademark protection strategy is very strict, the name for the revised version can not be used casually. For instance, in Debian firefox renamed the incident, Firefox PowerPC compiler version should be renamed. So why can modify Firefox Sohu issued without renamed » Why did the same thing, Debian can not do, but do sohu »
This act also seeking China's participation in Chile, which has more strange is taken in order to promote the means? » If you can give up in order to promote the principle that has a sad point.
Of course I understand it may also be wrong. Members also requested guidance.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.
Post a Comment